7 Secrets of success

I found this interesting photo, it makes sense to me..." Things in our own room that can remind us of how we can be successful":

1.Roof - Aim high , for me this means DREAM BIG and THINK BIG

2.Fan - Be cool. For me, this means being patient and showing our full trust to God.

3.Clock - Every minutes is precious .So I say don't waste our time. As what many people are saying... "We cannot turn back time".

4.Mirror - Reflect before you act. For me this means "know what you want", searched within yourself to know  what you really want to be and what are you passionate about. You cannot be truly successful if you do not love what you are doing.

5.Window - See the world. For me this means open our eyes and mind to see that there are so many opportunities around us.Also, many expert says this will help " visualize your dreams and feel your dreams".

6.Calendar - Be up to date.For me this means keep learning and learn fast, at the same time be focus, prioritize and be organize.

7.Door - Push hard to achieve your goals. For me this means always challenge our self, persevere and keep going until we reach where we want to be or who we want to be.

Contributor:









photo credit: Dib Mossavi