Another secret of success revealed

God is so good!

It is slightly raining outside but still a very beautiful day!. Then suddenly, my cellphone beep...I received an encouraging text message and I smiled. This is the text message I received from my friend:

"When I woke up this morning, I asked myself; what are some of the secrets of success in life? I found the answer right in my very room...the Fan said 'Be cool', the Roof said 'Aim high', the Window said 'see the world',the Clock said 'every minute is precious', the Mirror said 'reflect before you act',the Door said, 'push hard for your goals" and don't forget,  the Floor said "kneel down and pray to God - the source of everything".


If you could remember, I blogged the other day about the "7 Secrets of Success that can be found in our own room", by the way, you can review it here. I wonder why the "floor" had been left out....hmmm? I'm in a hurry so I didn't noticed it too,but God is truly amazing how He reminds us again this morning, that the ultimate secret to success is GOD! I believe all will agree, right?. But the problem is... very often we always forgot Him in our busy daily life! Many times, what goes first in our mind is to finish our daily chores or routine and the to-do list that we need to accomplish. Remember what was said in Proverbs 19:21 "Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails."

So before anything else, we should kneel down and pray to God, who is the source of everything, including the success or victory that we want to achieve in life!

To God be all the glory!

To your success!